TaylorMade Milled Grind Bronze Wedge
The introduction of the TaylorMade Milled Grind wedge in a bronze finish now gives you the option of a classic chrome or the darker bronze finish.
There is absolutely zero difference in performance between the two wedge finishes, it is purely cosmetic. The darker bronze will reduce glare from the sun and for some golfers it helps them focus on the golf ball better.
The TaylorMade Milled Grind Wedges use an advanced surface milling to provide precise sole grinds, leading edges and score lines to produce the consistent results needed to shoot lower scores.
Every golfer’s swing is different as well as course conditions so finding the correct grind to suit your swing is essential to producing short game shot-making precision. Three precise grinds are available in the TaylorMade Milled Grind wedges:
- LB - A low effective bounce that provides the least ground resistance
- SB - A standard grind that offers medium ground resistance
- HB - A high bounce features a wider sole for the most ground resistance
To figure out what is the best grind for your swing or course conditions see below.
- LB - Will allow you to open the face up and play a variety of shots without altering the leading edge and bounce.
- SB - If you play a square or open face for finesse shots the standard bounce will be perfect. The standard bounce is also great for varying course conditions.
- HB - This grind works particularly well from soft turf and soft sand as it creates a smooth glide along or through the sand.
A soft 8620 carbon steel has been used and when matched up with the new and improved groove configuration you get the perfect short game combination of precision, control, spin, balance and feel.
The ultimate and popular Dynamic Gold wedge shaft has been used in TaylorMade Milled Grind Wedges to provide the perfect ball flight, feel and feedback for every shot you need to play.
Choose the color that suits your eye and a bounce that fits your game, so you can start sticking it tight whenever you’re around the green.
|Standard Bounce (SB)||52°||35.5"||9°||64°||R/L||D3||8620 Carbon Steel||ZTP-17|
|54°||35.25"||11°||64°||R/L||D5||8620 Carbon Steel||ZTP-17|
|56°||35.25"||12°||64°||R/L||D5||8620 Carbon Steel||ZTP-17|
|58°||35"||11°||64°||R/L||D5||8620 Carbon Steel||ZTP-17|
|60°||35"||10°||64°||R/L||D5||8620 Carbon Steel||ZTP-17|
|Low Bounce (LB)||54°||35.25"||9°||64°||R||D5||8620 Carbon Steel||ZTP-17|
|56°||35.25"||9°||64°||R/L||D5||8620 Carbon Steel||ZTP-17|
|58°||35"||9°||64°||R||D5||8620 Carbon Steel||ZTP-17|
|60°||35"||9°||64°||R/L||D5||8620 Carbon Steel||ZTP-17|
|52||35.5"||12||64||R/L||D5||8620 Carbon Steel||ZTP-17|
|54||32.25"||12||64||R/L||D5||8620 Carbon Steel||ZTP-17|
|High Bounce (HB)||56°||35.25"||13°||64°||R/L||D5||8620 Carbon Steel||ZTP-17|
|58°||35"||12°||64°||R||D5||8620 Carbon Steel||ZTP-17|
|60°||35"||11°||64°||R/L||D5||8620 Carbon Steel||ZTP-17|
Shaft: True Temper Dynamic Gold Wedge