MacGregor DCT Elite Fairway Wood
The MacGregor DCT Elite fairway wood has been created using a larger profile and shallow face design to encourage clean strikes from a variety of lies.
Made from a stainless steel the MacGregor DCT Elite fairway wood has an extremely high MOI for increased stability through impact as well as longer face length that when combined creates a large sweetspot.
MacGregor’s larger profile and shallower face design will give you the confidence to hit the fairway wood from all varieties of lies. The power channel sole design will increase ball speeds off the entire face which means you will hit the ball further from every lie.
MacGregor have fitted a premium lightweight graphite shaft that will help increase the stability of the head at impact and also provide a consistent ball flight.
- Stainless steel fairway wood available in 3 and 5 wood loft options
- Large confidence inspiring profile at address
- Shallow face design for improved launch
- High MOI design for increased stability and greater forgiveness on mis-hits
- Power channel sole for increased ball speeds and distance
- Premium components, including custom-matched, lightweight
- Graphite shaft and soft compound MacGregor grip
- Available in: 15* #3 MRH, 18* #5 MRH