LOCKS YOU DOWN. RAISES YOUR GAME
The all-new Spieth 3 Golf Shoe from Under Armour features the latest in biomechanics technology to produce a shoe that is focused on maximising control and minimising power loss. The third generation of the Spieth shoe, was created using feedback from the player himself, as well as the expertise of a leader in biomechanics at the European Tour Performance Institute.
“Traction is what separates golf footwear from street shoes,” explains Mike Forsey, Director of Global Golf Footwear at UA. “With the Spieth 3, we’ve added vertical traction elements, which allow the golfer to naturally harness vertical force to bring more power to the ball at impact.”
By creating traction to support a golfer’s swing, UA designed a shoe that will keep your feet on the ground as long as possible. At Spieth’s request, the latest model has been made lighter and designed to look more like a trainer.
“The Spieth 3 is the best one yet. No question about it. It’s easy for me to be really excited. I can definitely feel the difference, and seeing the data to back up the work the Under Armour team put in confirms it,” says Spieth.
- E Sizing built to better fit athletes with wide feet
- Breathable, Clarino® microfiber upper & a lightweight waterproof membrane keep you cool & dry
- Smart-woven forefoot panel & heel counter for biomechanically correct foot support & lightweight comfort
- Integrated lacing system for a locked-in fit
- 100% waterproof UA Storm technology repels water without sacrificing breathability
- 2 Year Limited Waterproof Warranty
- New, lower profile UA Rotational Resistance (RST 2.0) & Softpike™ SIlver Tornado spikes for lockdown horizontal traction & all day comfort
- Strategically placed cushioning & support from the ground up with integrated footbed, insole, midsole & outsole provides ultimate vertical traction
- Dual durometer footbed provides lateral support & medial softness to harness power
- Cushioned EVA midsole delivers all day, on court comfort & support
- Low-profile TPU outsole with strategically placed carbon fiber insert provides lateral stability for your swing
- Weight: 13.1 oz.