FootJoy Mens SciFlex Tour Golf Glove
The FootJoy SciFlex Tour golf glove has been designed to give you superior grip, feel and an improved longer lasting fit.
A combination of leather and synthetic materials combine to improve the construction of the SciFlex Tour golf glove. A ProDry moisture control leather has been used on the back of the glove to promote cool and dry performance and Coolmax lycra knuckle inserts have been used to increase the flex and feel of the glove on the hand.
To give you the best possible grip in all kinds of weather conditions a Taction APL Cabretta leather has been used on the plam and fingers of the FootJoy SciFlex Tour golf glove. This leather has been designed by Pittards of England and has exeptional grip, moisture management and feel properties.
Once you feel how good this golf glove is it is really easy to see why this has become the go to glove for the majority of FootJoy staff players.
- Regular Gloves - Gloves designed to fit players with proportional size fingers and palms
- Combination Glove - Glove is constructed using a combination of leather and synthetic materials.
- 3-Directional closure - The 3-Directional tab elastic closure offers improved palm fit and comfort
- Coolmax™ Lycra® Knuckle Insert - A Coolmax Lycra knuckle insert is positioned across the knuckles to provide a comfortable fit as the hand flexes.
- ProDry™ Moisture Control Leather - Proprietary ProDry Moisture Control leather on the back of the glove promotes cool, dry comfortable performance.
- Q-Mark™ Ballmarker Logo - New, exclusive Q-Mark ball marker logo gives you quick and easy access to mark your ball. This is available as a custom option for the corporate market only.
- Taction™ APL™ Cabretta Leather - New, exclusively tanned Taction™ APL™ cabretta leather, by Pittards® of England, offers a powerful grip, exceptional moisture resistance and the finest feel that's engineered to stay softer longer.